Toni Sailer Libertine Fur Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Toni Sailer Libertine Fur Insulated Ski Jacket is made with some of the most beautiful, yet technical fabrics around. Most of the body is sleek nylon, but the shoulders and sleeves are accented with lush, houndstooth Loro Piano wool. Ruching throughout the body and sleeves provides unique style, and beautiful tailoring creates a flattering, feminine silhouette. The Libertine Jacket is perfectly appropriate for skiing too. It's one of the warmest coat that Toni Sailer makes, and it's highly waterproof too. As if that wasn't enough, this coat is finished with a silky rabbit fur trim at the collar.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon/100% Loro Piana wool fabrics
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric/100% polyester fleece panels
- Insulation: 200g Primaloft One insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26 1/2"
- Inner zippered placket creates the layered look
- Dermizax waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you dry
- Fleece lining panels provide extra warmth in key zones
- Durable YKK Excella zippers
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming inside
- Removable real rabbit fur collar trim
- 1 sleeve, 2 chest, and 2 hand pockets on exterior hold gear
- 2 zippered inside pockets secure essentials
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around gloves
- Inner knit wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Ruching details through body and sleeves
- Houndstooth Italian Loro Piana wool panels along chest and sleeves
- Toni Sailer logo patch on left sleeve
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the houndstooth wool part of the jacket waterproof?"
1 Answers |
Question by Linda on 3/9/2014 - 11:30 am
"The hounds tooth part of the jacket is water repellent, so it will withstand a substantial amount of water, however it is not waterproof. The entire jacket features a waterproof liner, so even if water does come through the fabric, you will still be protected! "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/11/2014 - 1:12 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.