Toni Sailer Kate Insulated Ski Jacket with Fur (Women's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 9/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Different patterns of ruching and quilting create the sporty look of the Toni Sailer Kate Ski Jacket. From the mid-section down the Kate Jacket has vertical quilting. This helps to keep the look slim and sleek. The quilting on the upper section is ruched, creating unique detail. The fabric on the Toni Sailer Kate Jacket is extremely technical. It rates at 20K waterproofing for extreme wet-weather protection. The hem is actually double-layered, with an attached piece of white fabric peeking out for the layered look.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon Dermizax fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: Synthetic Thermolite insulation
- Length: Center back measures XXX
- Silver reflective accents on sleeves and collar
- Vertical quilting through body to create sleek silhouette
- Rruched quilting through upper chest
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable Origin Assured farmed fur trim around hood
- Fleece-lined inner collar feels soft and warm
- 2 zippered hand and 2 zippered chest pockets
- 2 zippered inner pockets securely stow items
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around gloves
- Inner lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello I noticed on the sizing regarding this product what is the european size for a size 10 us is it 38 or 40"
1 Answers |
Question by Lisa on 1/19/2013 - 9:31 pm
"A European 40 will be a US 10."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/21/2013 - 11:40 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.