Toni Sailer Daphne Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Toni Sailer Daphne Ski Jacket is at the peak of both fashion and technology. You'll immediately notice the striking herringbone pattern that's quilted into the main fabric, and the exposed metal hardware. But there's more to this incredible jacket. The Toni Sailer Daphne is also highly waterproof and warmly insulated, so you can stay out and ski in any kind of weather.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon Dermizax fabric
- Lining: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24"
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around gloves
- Ribbed inner cuffs keep out cold air
- Inner ribbed collar for extra warmth
- Removable hood for weather protection
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 2 inner chest pockets
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"The Toni Sailer Daphne Ski Jacket, has fur? "
1 Answers |
Question by Maria Colon on 1/10/2013 - 8:52 pm
"This particular style does not include the fur trim. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/11/2013 - 8:51 am
"Measurements for size 12 and 14 cannot see sizing chart Would also like to know the length of jacket."
1 Answers |
Question by Sharon on 9/13/2013 - 3:25 am
"Size 12 has a chest of 38-39" and a waist of 31.5-33". Size 14 has a chest of 39-41" and a waist of 33-35". The total length of the jacket is 24"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/13/2013 - 9:12 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.