The Timberland Traildart GORE-TEX® Hiking Shoe for women is all about traction and support for angled terrain. Timberland developed the B.S.F.P. Motion Efficiency System for great performance and less fatigue during ascents and descents. By targeting the 4 natural movements of your foot and developing a tread to maximize each, the Traildart keeps you stable, supported, and comfortable for the duration of your hike. Add in the GORE-TEX® breathable membrane and you get a completely waterproof hiking shoe that's ready for all sorts of adventure.
- GORE-TEX® XCR® waterproof / breathable membrane
- Specially designed tread maximizes the stability of the 4 main motions of your foot
- Waterproof, durable leather and mesh upper material
- Moisture-wicking lining works with GORE-TEX® membrane to keep feet dry
- Seam-sealed for waterproof construction
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed for increased cushioning
- Tuned rubber lug outsole for better traction on rugged terrain