Timberland Rime Ridge Mid Expedition Boot (Men's)
The Timberland Rime Ridge Mid Expedition Boot might just be the warmest boot ever made. This boot has a whopping 800g of PrimaLoft ECO insulation, keeping your feet nice and warm down into negative temps. The Rime Ridge Expedition Boot is also completely waterproof, so snow won't cause wet feet. An EVA midsole provides cushioning, and a durable construction stands up to rugged adventuring.
- Durable upper fabric with rubber toe shell
- 800g PrimaLoft ECO insulation for tons of warmth
- Waterproof membrane and gusseted tongue keep feet dry
- EVA midsole provides cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber sole for solid traction