Timberland Radler Trail Boot (Men's)
The Timberland Radler Trail Boot is designed to keep your feet nice and warm around camp. This boot is insulated with 400g of Thermolite insulation which prevents lost body heat. The Radler Boot has a real sole so you can wear it outside the tent, and it's specifically designed to provide solid grip on uneven ground. The upper fabric is durable and water-resistant, offering protection in inclement weather.
- 400g Thermolite insulation keeps your feet warm
- Breathable materials reduce sweating to keep feet comfy
- Water-resistant ion-mask™ technology keeps feet dry
- Green Rubber™ is made with 42% recycled rubber
- Gripstick™ sole for good traction
- Zip together feature allows for compact storage in pack