Timberland Chocorua Insulated Hiking Boot (Mens')
The Timberland Chocorua Insulated Hiking Boot has the technology required to take on rough terrain. The upper section is made from durable leather that's waterproof for practicality. The Chocorua Boot is also warmly insulated, making winter hiking and camping more comfortable. There's an EVA midsole in this boot to cushion and absorb shock. The sole is made with 42% recycled rubber, and it's lugged for good traction.
- Durable full-grain leather upper material
- Waterproof materials and construction
- 200g Thinsulate insulation for warmth
- EVA midsole cushioning and absorbs shock
- Adjustable lacing lets you get the perfect fit
- Lugged rubber sole for good traction
- Green Rubberâ„˘ sole is made from 42% recycled rubber
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can these be used as snow boots? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Nelson on 12/2/2013 - 9:40 pm
"Yes. The boots are waterproof, have rubber soles and are insulated with Thinsulate so they are warm."
Answer by Liz (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/3/2013 - 7:18 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.