Thule Prologue Roof Bike Rack
The Thule Prologue Roof Bike Rack easily and securely holds your bike in place on your roof, even if it has high-profile rims. The Prologue is made from durable materials like stainless steel and nylon composites so it will hold your bike reliably through many years of backcountry adventures. This rack has a 1 bike capacity and requires that the front wheel be removed for carry.
- Accommodates wheelbases up to 48"
- Compatible with standard and high-profile rims with tire widths up to 2.6"
- 1 bike capacity
- Ratcheting wheel strap for quickly securing back wheel
- Accommodates standard 9m axles and most disc brakes
- Factory Rack compatible with Thule Ride-On Adapterâ„˘ (sold separately)
- Compatible with One-Keyâ„˘ Lock (sold separately) to lock the bike, carrier, and rack together
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does it fit crossbars on the GMC Yukon? "
1 Answers |
Question by on 3/28/2012 - 9:42 pm
"To match up your car with the correct accessories please refer to the Thule Fit Guide!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/29/2012 - 1:52 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.