Thule Hull-a-Port Pro Kayak Roof Rack
The Thule Hull a Port Pro Kayak Roof Rack has the same convenient J-shape as the original that allows you to carry multiple kayaks, but on the Pro version the arms fold down when not in use. This provides more roof clearance and better fuel economy. Thule made the Hull a Port Pro with the strongest rust-resistant materials so you'll get plenty of long-lasting durability.
- J-bars fold down when not in use for extra roof clearance
- 1 kayak per rack; allows multi-rack carry on your roof
- 1-4 racks per vehicle depending on roof size
- Requires existing Thule rack or factory rack crossbars
- Rust-resistant coating for long-lasting durability
- Durable steel design with rust-resistant coating
- All straps for 1 kayak included
- Accommodates kayaks up to 34" wide and 75lbs
- Easy-to-use hardware for quick installation
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"will this fit yakima round bars?"
1 Answers |
Question by corvus on 8/8/2013 - 5:45 pm
"The rack will fit Fits Thule square, Yakima, and most factory installed bars."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/9/2013 - 9:04 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.