Thule Hull-A-Port Kayak Roof Rack
The Thule Hull-A-Port is convenient for those who need to carry more than just one kayak on their roof. The vertical design of the rack will allow multiple racks to be used at the same time. This system comes with all of the straps you will need to secure your boat so that it will stay protected on long trips.
- Carrier holds 1 kayak
- High-strength steel construction
- Can fit 1 to 4 carriers per vehicle
- Adjustable padding for kayak protection
- Quick on/off hardware for fast installation and removal
- J-profile carrier for easy loading
- Includes Thule's standard bow stern tie down straps
- AllSurfaceâ„˘ rust-resistant coating and hardware for durability
- Accommodates kayaks up to 34â€ť wide and 75lbs
- Requires Thule rack systems crossbars, round bars or factory racks
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will the 835 Hull-a-Port Pro fit on factory roof rack bars on a 2009 Subaru Forester?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jim on 1/5/2015 - 9:15 pm
"You'll need to visit the Thule website and go through their Buyers guide to find out. There are a few extra pieces of info needed about your factory installed bars. The Buyers Guide on their website is very easy to use. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/6/2015 - 12:45 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.