Thule Hull-a-Port Kayak Roof Rack
The Thule Hull-a-Port Kayak Roof Rack angles kayaks on the roof so that you can carry more than one. The J-shaped cradles, 4-point padding, and rust-resistant materials hold 1 boat up on its side, but let you put multiple carriers on the roof of your car. Instead of having to drive multiple cars to the lake, the Thule Hull a Port Rack makes everything more convenient.
- 1 kayak per rack; allows multi-rack carry on your roof
- 1-4 racks per vehicle depending on roof size
- Requires existing Thule rack or factory rack crossbars
- Rust-resistant coating for long-lasting durability
- J-shape put kayak on its side to save space
- All straps for 1 kayak included
- Accommodates kayaks up to 34" wide and 75lbs
- Easy-to-use hardware for quick installation
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the kayak racks custom fit to different vehicles? "
1 Answers |
Question by PAT on 1/4/2012 - 1:36 pm
"You will not need to get the kayak rack fitted for your car. The rack will fit on a Thule system that you already have, or will need to purchase. The system is what is custom fitted for your car. Once you get the basic system, you can get any additional add-ons like this kayak rack, a bicycle rack, or ever a cargo box."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/5/2012 - 9:00 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.