ThirtyTwo JP Prospect Snowboard Boots (Men's)
Everyone from progressing boarders to advanced riders can benefit from the forgiving and versatile ThirtyTwo JP Prospect Snowboard Boots. The medium flex won't disappoint in the deeps and if you are lookin' to jib like JP, this happens to be his signature boot. The lightweight liner is heat moldable for the ultimate in customization and has a full-length lacing design to keep the back of your foot locked into the heelcup. Ride the JP Prospects for laps in the park or to the peak for a run down the groomers.
- Flex rating: 5 (on 1(soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
- All-mountain design for versatility
- Articulating Cuff enhances flex
- 3D Molded Tongue for a better wrap
- Independent Eyestays improve forefoot wrap
- Full-Length Internal Lacing System tightens with a single pull
- Liner Level 2 is heat moldable for the ultimate in customization
- Dual-Density Liner has Ultralon foam and inner EVA foam
- Aegis antimacrobial treatment keeps the boot liner fresh
- Level 1 EVA Footbed is perforated for breathability
- Low-profile Toe-Box Loop clips to pants to seal out snow
- Grippy outsole for traction
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.