ThirtyTwo JP Prospect Snowboard Boot (Men's)
The ThirtyTwo JP Prospect Snowboard Boot is designed to please everyone from progressing riders to JP Walker himself. JP wanted his boot to have a mid-range flex that's supportive when you're riding fast and flexible when you want to throw a new trick. The heat moldable liner adapts to the shape of your specific foot, and an inner liner lacing lets you cinch the liner separately from the shell for a good, secure fit.
- Flex Rating: 5 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Lacing: Traditional
- Articulating Cuff enhances flex
- 3D Molded Tongue for a better wrap
- Independent Eyestays improve forefoot wrap
- Full-Length Internal Lacing System tightens with a single pull
- Liner Level 2 is heat moldable for the ultimate in customization
- Dual-Density Liner has Ultralon foam and inner EVA foam
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment keeps the boot liner fresh
- Level 1 EVA Footbed is perforated for breathability
- Low-profile Toe-Box Loop clips to pants to seal out snow
- Grippy outsole for traction
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.