ThirtyTwo Focus Boa Snowboard Boots (Men's)
The high-performance ThirtyTwo Focus Boa Snowboard Boots integrate the dual BOA system with ThirtyTwo's free-floating eyestay for an easy, uniform cinch with just a turn of the knob. The three tightening zones give you individual control over the ankle and heel hold, the upper cuff wrap, and the forefoot wrap so you can get the perfect amount of customization depending on the type of riding youâ€™ll be doing that day. The Focus Boots have a firm flex and rigid backstay to give you stiff support for riding at speed. You also get a cushiony System G2 Gel in the heel that consistently absorbs shock despite high impact hits or wild swings in temperature.
- Flex rating: 8 (on 1(soft) - 10 (stiff) scale)
- All-Mountain design for versatility
- Focus Zonal BOA lacing lets you dial in the fit
- Free-Floating Eyestays improve cuff and forefoot wrap
- STI Evolution Foam provides lightweight cushioning
- System G2 Gel in the heel consistently absorbs shock
- Articulating Cuff reduces shell distortion and enhances flex
- 3D Molded Tongue for a better wrap with customized flex
- Inner Ankle Harness braces your foot for extra support
- Level 4 Liner is heat moldable and has a new Velcro closure
- Liner has dual-density Ultralon foam for comfort and warmth
- Aegis antimacrobial treatment keeps the liner fresh
- Level 3 EVA Footbed with TPU frame for anatomical support
- Mottled blue and black grippy outsole
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.