Teva Sunkosi Water Shoes (Women's)
Teva Sunkosi water shoes have the airy comfort of sandals, but the support and coverage of a sneaker. A quick pull of the drawcord and you're all laced up and ready to head out into whatever the weather or terrain brings. The 360-degree quick-drainage system sends water out of the shoe quickly, and the quick-drying mesh and synthetic upper is back to normal in no time. With plenty of cushioned support in the sole, you can hike all day in comfort.
- Synthetic and mesh upper dries quickly
- 360-degree drainage system sends water out of the shoe efficiently
- Pull-cord lacing system for fast, easy entry and exit
- Molded EVA sockliner and compression-molded EVA midsole for cushion
- Non-marking rubber outsole with drainage ports
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm am going to ITALY and doing a lot of walking....will these shoes give me the support I need for walking ? And how heavy are they?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kathy on 4/10/2011 - 2:11 pm
"These shoes are good to be used around water. I recommend for you to look for a trail or walking shoe."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/11/2011 - 8:40 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.