Teva Sunkosi Water Shoes (Women's)
Teva Sunkosi water shoes have the airy comfort of sandals, but the support and coverage of a sneaker. A quick pull of the drawcord and you're all laced up and ready to head out into whatever the weather or terrain brings. The 360-degree quick-drainage system sends water out of the shoe quickly, and the quick-drying mesh and synthetic upper is back to normal in no time. With plenty of cushioned support in the sole, you can hike all day in comfort.
- Synthetic and mesh upper dries quickly
- 360-degree drainage system sends water out of the shoe efficiently
- Pull-cord lacing system for fast, easy entry and exit
- Molded EVA sockliner and compression-molded EVA midsole for cushion
- Non-marking rubber outsole with drainage ports
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm am going to ITALY and doing a lot of walking....will these shoes give me the support I need for walking ? And how heavy are they?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kathy on 4/10/2011 - 2:11 pm
"These shoes are good to be used around water. I recommend for you to look for a trail or walking shoe."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/11/2011 - 8:40 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.