Teva Forge Pro Winter Boot (Men's)
The Teva Forge Pro Winter Boot looks like a regular shoe, but is much more technical. The exterior is waterproof to keep feet dry, and it's insulated with 200g of Thinsulate for warmth in cold temps. If you work outdoors you'll appreciate Teva's HypergripÂ® Ice Lockâ„˘ sole. It has fiberglass-infused pods that grab onto ice for a super-solid hold. The collar around the heel is soft for comfort, and it fits close to keep out debris.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper materials
- Waterproof to keep feet dry
- 200g Thinsulate insulation for warmth
- HypergripÂ® Ice Lockâ„˘ sole provides excellent traction on ice
- Shoc Pad in the heel cushions the foot
- Nylon shank under the arch for support
- Soft "gaiter" collar keeps out debris
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these shoes comfortable in warmer months or is it primarily for snow?"
1 Answers |
Question by Randy K on 11/23/2012 - 10:28 pm
"These super awesome boots have 200g of Thinsulate insulation for warmth so wearing them when it's too warm outside may cause your feet to over heat. They should be used mostly for colder conditions. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/28/2012 - 7:00 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.