Tecnica Viva P 70 ComfortFit Ski Boots (Women's)
Intermediate and recreational skiers will love that the Tecnica Viva P 70 ComfortFit Ski Boots are packed with women's-specific features for a better wrap around their legs. The medium-volume Viva Last has a narrower heel pocket for women's smaller ankles, and the Viva Calf Adapter V-Cut Construction and Flared Scalloped Calf provide a tailored fit around the calves. A removable Heel Cradle wedge insert corrects alignment to keep women's hips and shins forward and balanced on the front of their skis. You also get a velvet fur lining that is warm and soft.
- Flex: 70
- Last: 100mm, medium volume
- 3 Density Technology provides support and flex
- Viva Heel Cradle wedge insert corrects alignment
- Cuff Alignment mimics the shape of your lower leg
- Easy Move Cuff Catch extends the range of each buckle without tools
- Triple Position Cuff Catches allow you to choose where the buckle is anchored
- Viva Women's-Specific Flared Scalloped Calf for a custom fit
- V-Cut Construction allows the upper liner to split for extra give
- 4 Adjustable Carbon Steel Buckles
- Viva Velvet Fur Lining is quick drying and comfortable
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.