Tecnica Viva P 70 ComfortFit Ski Boots (Women's)
Intermediate and recreational skiers will love that the Tecnica Viva P 70 ComfortFit Ski Boots are packed with women's-specific features for a better wrap around their legs. The medium-volume Viva Last has a narrower heel pocket for women's smaller ankles, and the Viva Calf Adapter V-Cut Construction and Flared Scalloped Calf provide a tailored fit around the calves. A removable Heel Cradle wedge insert corrects alignment to keep women's hips and shins forward and balanced on the front of their skis. You also get a velvet fur lining that is warm and soft.
- Flex: 70
- Last: 100mm, medium volume
- 3 Density Technology provides support and flex
- Viva Heel Cradle wedge insert corrects alignment
- Cuff Alignment mimics the shape of your lower leg
- Easy Move Cuff Catch extends the range of each buckle without tools
- Triple Position Cuff Catches allow you to choose where the buckle is anchored
- Viva Women's-Specific Flared Scalloped Calf for a custom fit
- V-Cut Construction allows the upper liner to split for extra give
- 4 Adjustable Carbon Steel Buckles
- Viva Velvet Fur Lining is quick drying and comfortable
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.