Women looking for a mid-stiff boot that both keeps them warm and feels comfortable will want to try the Tecnica Viva Max 8 Ski Boots. With a flex of 80 and a 102mm last the Viva Max 8 Boots provide solid support for advancing intermediates in a fit that's accommodating and comfortable. Everything about Tecnica women's ski boots is women-specific, from the scalloped rear spoiler and calf adapter to the luxurious Viva fur lining.
- Flex Rating: 80
- Last: 102mm (B - D widths)
- Liner: Women-specific 3D UltraFit
- Scallop calf design to accommodate different calf sizes
- 3D Flared Collar for increased calf space if needed
- Removable heel cradle offers extra hold and reduces volume
- Viva women-specific last has narrower heel and wider forefoot
- 3 different density materials for natural flex
- Air Shell System adds a comfortable, custom fit
- Velcro Rear spoiler adjuster to customize the fit around your calves
- Viva Velvet Fur Lining for added comfort and luxury
- 3D Max UltraFit Liner cradles women's feet
- 45mm Velcro Powerstrap for good wrap
- Cuff alignment angles the cuff to match your stance
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.