Tecnica Viva Max 8 Ski Boot (Women's)
Women looking for a mid-stiff boot that both keeps them warm and feels comfortable will want to try the Tecnica Viva Max 8 Ski Boots. With a flex of 80 and a 102mm last the Viva Max 8 Boots provide solid support for advancing intermediates in a fit that's accommodating and comfortable. Everything about Tecnica women's ski boots is women-specific, from the scalloped rear spoiler and calf adapter to the luxurious Viva fur lining.
- Flex Rating: 80
- Last: 102mm (B - D widths)
- Liner: Women-specific 3D UltraFit
- Scallop calf design to accommodate different calf sizes
- 3D Flared Collar for increased calf space if needed
- Removable heel cradle offers extra hold and reduces volume
- Viva women-specific last has narrower heel and wider forefoot
- 3 different density materials for natural flex
- Air Shell System adds a comfortable, custom fit
- Velcro Rear spoiler adjuster to customize the fit around your calves
- Viva Velvet Fur Lining for added comfort and luxury
- 3D Max UltraFit Liner cradles women's feet
- 45mm Velcro Powerstrap for good wrap
- Cuff alignment angles the cuff to match your stance
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.