The women’s Tecnica Ten.2 85 Ski Boot captures the balance of performance and comfort. This intermediate-level boot has a smaller heel pocket, lower calf cuff, and narrower last, all designed specifically for women's feet. The I-Rebound system improves the response from your skis without making the flex too stiff. Grab a pair and see what the whole mountain has to offer.
- Flex Rating: 85
- Last Width: 102mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Mid-stiff flex for support and comfort
- I-Rebound metal insert adds stability and improves power transmission
- 35 mm strap for added shin support
- Adjustable spoiler for customized calf fit
- Ultra Fit Liner forms to your specific foot shape
- Tongue handle pull strap for easy entry and exit
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I've tried 4 boots this season, and couldn't get a good fit until I tried this boot. I normally wear a size 8 shoe with a foot that is a little on the wide side, but smaller calf. These were great. Also, the tongue made it easy to pull on. The performance while skiing was nice, but I'm no expert so couldn't give many specifics on that. I'm an intermediate.