Tecnica built the Ten.2 120 High Volume Last Ski Boot for individuals with wide feet. The 106mm is as wide as it gets, so you don't have to jam your feet into ill-fitting boots. With a flex index of 120, these boots are also as stiff as it gets, giving you aggressive performance. The I-Rebound technology in the heel of the boot uses metal inserts to increase support even further.
- Flex Rating: 120
- Last Width: 106mm
- Skill Level: Expert
- Stiff flex for aggressive performance
- 106mm last accommodates wider feet
- I-Rebound metal insert adds stability and improves power transmission
- 45 mm strap for snug fit around shin
- Adjustable spoiler lets you customize the calf fit
- Ultra Fit Liner forms to your specific foot shape
- Tongue handle pull strap for easy entry and exit
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Modest modification needed to foot bed but that is to be expected.
For someone with a wider foot this Tecnica ski boot is a treat. After trying many boots I found the Tecnica Ten.2 HVL, and it is the only performance boot that would fit my foot. I love it.