Tecnica Phoenix 90 Air Shell Ski Boots (Men's)
Advanced and expert skiers racing down the hill in the Tecnica Phoenix 90 Air Shell Ski Boots will enjoy the latest in customizable, lightweight insulation and progressive flex features. Although this stiffer ski boot has a narrow volume, you have complete control over customizing the characteristics and can dial in the fit for more predictable behavior on all-mountain terrain. The Air Shell System traps air between the UltraFit liner and the shell to insulate the forefoot and heel, and the control panel located on the rear spoiler allows you to customize the fit by adjusting the amount of air that is released or pumped into these separate zones. With just the turn of a lever, the Delta Force System lets you choose a soft or stiff setting that works with the rear spine and outer hinge point to provide progressive flex.
- Flex: 80-90
- Last: 98-100mm, narrow volume
- Air Shell System traps air for comfort and warmth
- 3 Density Technology provides support and flex
- Delta Force System for power and performance
- Cuff Alignment mimics the shape of your lower leg
- Triple Position Cuff Catches allow you to choose where the buckle is anchored
- 4 Adjustable Carbon Steel Buckles
- Faux-Fur Lining is quick drying and comfortable
- 35mm Velcro power strap
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.