Tecnica Phoenix 70 ComfortFit Ski Boots (Men's)
The all-mountain Tecnica Phoenix 70 ComfortFit Ski Boots offer intermediate skiers a more forgiving last with a secure heelhold for a snug, responsive fit. The ComfortFit Liner wraps the foot with a new, higher tongue that is ribbed for consistent flex, and cuff Alignment mimics the shape of your lower leg for a natural fit. The high-flex range is supported by a 3 Density Technology shell that is injected in three different zones with a customized combination of hard material for control and softer material that is more forgiving.
- Flex: 70
- Last: 102mm, medium volume
- 3 Density Technology provides support and flex
- Cuff Alignment mimics the shape of your lower leg
- 4 Adjustable Carbon Steel Buckles
- Triple Position Cuff Catches allow you to choose where the buckle is anchored
- Faux-Fur Lining is quick drying and comfortable
- 30mm Velcro power strap
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the MM boot sole length? Thank you..."
1 Answers |
Question by Tom on 3/5/2012 - 7:43 pm
"That will depend on the size of the boot you are looking for. You can contact us or one of our store locations for further details for your specific size. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2012 - 11:49 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.