Tecnica Cochise 85 Ski Boot (Women's)
The women's Tecnica Cochise 85 Ski Boot is a great choice for women looking for a comfortable, high-performing, all-mountain boot. With a flex of 85 these boots offer mid-stiff performance. This means you can ride fast on all types of terrain. The Cochise 85 easily flips from hike to ski, making backcountry travel easier. A shock absorbing rubber material in the heel helps reduce vibrations offering a smoother ride and softer landings.
- Flex Rating: 85
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Expert
- I-Rebound metal insert adds stability and durability
- Wide three buckle system for secure fit
- CuffMobility System easily flips from hike to ski mode for better mobility
- 40 mm strap for snug fit around shin
- Adjustable spoiler for better calf fit
- Arch Grip gives you added traction
- Shock absorbing boot board takes some impact out of your legs
- Adjustable canting angle for more natural stance
- Hinged Instep Catch creates better posture and easy entry and exit
- QuadraFit liner is built with 4 different materials for performance and comfort
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Besides a 5 point difference in flex, what makes the Cochise 85 different from the 90? "
1 Answers |
Question by klewis416 on 9/21/2014 - 12:19 am
"The Cochise 85 will have a softer flex than the 90. If you are more of an intermediate skier the softer flex in the 85 would be preferred. Other than the softer flex they are very similar. They have the same width and a women-specific fit. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/23/2014 - 10:18 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.