Tecnica Dragon Slayer Ski Boots (Men's)
The Tecnica Dragon Slayer is a responsive men's ski boot that delivers high performance when aggressively skiing the steeps. The Dragon Slayer features a slightly more upright forward lean this year, an UltraFit liner, and a medium last for comfort so you can keep up the intensity all day long. The Velcro Spoiler is adjustable to customize the forward lean, or it can be removed altogether. The Hinged Instep Catch also provides easy entry and exit when youâ€™re tired at the end of the day.
- Flex: 110
- Last: 100mm, medium volume
- 3 Density Technology provides support and flex
- Rear Rivet can be removed for Flex Adjustment
- Bi-Injected AVS provides maximum shock absorption
- Removable Velcro Spoiler adjusts the forward lean
- 4 Adjustable Carbon Steel Buckles
- Dual Cuff Alignment mimics the shape of your inner and outer leg
- Triple Position Cuff Catches allow you to choose where the buckle is anchored
- Hinged Instep Catch for easy entry
- Faux-Fur Lining is quick drying, warm, and comfortable
- Beefy 45mm Velcro power strap is height adjustable
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Where can I find a pair of size27?"
1 Answers |
Question by sean on 1/4/2012 - 2:18 am
"This is a great pair of boots! Their high performance all around make it a very popular item. The size that you are looking for is not available at this time but our inventory changes frequently so call us to check availability."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/4/2012 - 11:15 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.