The Tecnica Dragon 100 has a stiff flex that advanced skiers can modify by removing the single rivet in the back of the ski boot for a more forgiving feel. This men's performance ski boot has a 3 Density Technology shell that is injected in three different zones with a customized combination of hard material for support and soft material for flex. A removable Velcro Spoiler allows you to further adjust the forward lean. The medium volume last and UltraFit liner let you stay comfortable while pushing the limits on steeper hard pack terrain.
- Flex: 100
- Last: 100mm, medium volume
- 3 Density Technology provides support and flex
- Rear rivet can be removed for Flex Adjustment
- Removable Velcro Spoiler adjusts the forward lean
- Bi-Injected AVS provides maximum shock absorption
- Cuff Alignment mimics the shape of your lower leg
- 4 Adjustable Carbon Steel Buckles
- Triple Position Cuff Catches allow you to choose where the buckle is anchored
- Hinged Instep Catch for easy entry
- 35mm Velcro power strap for support
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.