Tecnica Demon 100 Air Shell Ski Boot (Men's)
The Tecnica Demon 100 Air Shell Ski Boots offer flexibility of fit that you can only get from some seriously cool technology. Tecnica's Air Shell fits around the liner, and allows you to actually inflate or deflate it depending on whether you want more or more room. Inflation is easy, tool-less, and can be done over and over again. Because the Air Shell also traps air between the liner and the shell it helps to keep your feet warmer than other ski boots would. The flex on the Demon 100 Boots is a solid 100, for guys who like a good stiff boot that they can still flex.
- Flex: 100
- Last: 98-100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced and Advanced Intermediates
- Cuff alignment to fit more naturally with your stance
- Air Shell Fit System adjusts to your specific foot shape
- Hinged Instep Catch prevents pressure points on your instep bone
- Durable, microadjustable Alu Buckles
- 45mm Velcro Powerstrap
- Adjustable Velcro Spoiler allows you to move or remove the spoiler
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.