Tecnica Cochise 90 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Tecnica Cochise 90 Ski Boot is designed to provide you with lightweight comfort so you can trek as far into the sidecountry as necessary to find fresh snow. In "hike" mode, the Cochise 90 is flexible and comfortable to walk in. In "ski" mode it's aggressive and responsive. The cuff can be perfectly aligned with your leg, and shock-absorbing material in the heel helps to disperse impact. The flex on the Cochise 90 is a little backed off for lighter riders or guys who just don't like a stiff-as-steel boot.
- Flex Rating: 90
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced
- Sofer plastic in the instep for easy on/ off
- i-Rebound provides quick rebound for agile edge-to-edge performance
- ArchGrip provides extra traction for hiking
- "Hike" mode with extra flexibility for long-range hikes
- Lightweight Triax Plastic shell for comfort and less fatigue
- Shock absorbing material in the heel to disperse harsh impacts
- Cuff alignment lets you get a balanced, natural stance
- Neoprene toe box prevents leakage to keep toes warmer
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.