Tecnica Cochise 120 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Tecnica Cochise 120 Ski Boot comes in at a very stiff 120 flex. This offers the most aggressive powder skiers the support they need out on the mountain. The Cochise Boots come with a hike mode, making it comfortable going up the mountain too. Shock-absorbing material in the heel helps to disperse impact, and there's a softer piece of plastic over the instep so you can get in more easily. All-in-all this boot provides aggressive performance that's custom-tuned to backcountry skiing.
- Flex Rating: 120
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Sofer plastic in the instep for easy on/ off
- i-Rebound provides quick rebound for agile edge-to-edge performance
- ArchGrip provides extra traction for hiking
- "Hike" mode with extra flexibility for long-range hikes
- Lightweight Triax Plastic shell for comfort and less fatigue
- Adjustable Velcro spoiler lets you get a custom fit
- Shock absorbing material in the heel to disperse harsh impacts
- Cuff alignment lets you get a balanced, natural stance
- Neoprene toe box prevents leakage to keep toes warmer
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.