Tecnica Cochise 110 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Tecnica Cochise 110 Ski Boot is built for a long hike into the backcountry. On those weekends where you wear your ski boots for 3 days straight, you'll appreciate the long-range hike mode that offers some flexibility. When you've reached your destination, switch it into "ski" mode for aggressive performance. The flex is pretty stiff, and it has tons of rebound. Shock-absorbing material in the heel adds comfort and protection against harsh landings. Thanks to a softer piece of plastic at the instep, the Cochise 110 is a low-volume ski boot that's actually easy to get in and out of.
- Flex Rating: 110
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Sofer plastic in the instep for easy on/ off
- i-Rebound provides quick rebound for agile edge-to-edge performance
- ArchGrip provides extra traction for hiking
- "Hike" mode with extra flexibility for long-range hikes
- Lightweight Triax Plastic shell for comfort and less fatigue
- Adjustable Velcro spoiler lets you get a custom fit
- Shock absorbing material in the heel to disperse harsh impacts
- Cuff alignment lets you get a balanced, natural stance
- Neoprene toe box prevents leakage to keep toes warmer
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.