Tecnica Cochise 110 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Tecnica Cochise 110 Ski Boot is built for a long hike into the backcountry. On those weekends where you wear your ski boots for 3 days straight, you'll appreciate the long-range hike mode that offers some flexibility. When you've reached your destination, switch it into "ski" mode for aggressive performance. The flex is pretty stiff, and it has tons of rebound. Shock-absorbing material in the heel adds comfort and protection against harsh landings. Thanks to a softer piece of plastic at the instep, the Cochise 110 is a low-volume ski boot that's actually easy to get in and out of.
- Flex Rating: 110
- Last Width: 100mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Sofer plastic in the instep for easy on/ off
- i-Rebound provides quick rebound for agile edge-to-edge performance
- ArchGrip provides extra traction for hiking
- "Hike" mode with extra flexibility for long-range hikes
- Lightweight Triax Plastic shell for comfort and less fatigue
- Adjustable Velcro spoiler lets you get a custom fit
- Shock absorbing material in the heel to disperse harsh impacts
- Cuff alignment lets you get a balanced, natural stance
- Neoprene toe box prevents leakage to keep toes warmer
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I've tried on a pair of 2014 Cochise 90's that fit me well but had too much flex. Will the 110's have the same fit as the 90 or will there be some difference (aside from being stiffer)? What's your return policy if I order them and they don't fit well?"
1 Answers |
Question by DD on 2/12/2014 - 12:13 pm
"The 90's and 110's will have the same fit. You can always mail back any item that does not work out for you. Or you can return it to a store location. All returned items must be in new condition with the box or tag it came with. So if you try them on in your home and do not like them then you will be able to get a full refund."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/13/2014 - 1:18 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.