Swix Swagger GORE-TEX Glove (Women's)
When you first put on the Swix Swagger GORE-TEXÂ® Glove you'll be surprised by its comfort and dexterity. When you go skiing in it, you'll be impressed by the warmth. Swix used a zoned insulation, putting different weights in different part to maximize warmth without bulk. There's a heat-reflective lining along the back of the hand, along with a heater-pack pocket for extra on-demand heat. Since the Swagger Gloves are made with the GORE-TEXÂ® membrane, you can count on them to keep your hands dry.
- 70% synthetic fabric/30% leather
- GORE-TEXÂ® waterproof/breathable membrane is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRYÂ®
- IV-Zone insulation blends 4 different zones of insulation for maximum warmth and comfort
- Heat-reflective membrane holds onto warmth
- Ripstop shell resists tearing
- Leather palm and fingers for good grip and durability
- Heater pack/vent pocket lets you drop in a hand warmer for warmth or open up for cooling
- Long gauntlet with pull cord to keep out snow
- Adjustable wrist for a secure fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do I know what size glove I wear?"
1 Answers |
Question by Sandy on 1/8/2014 - 12:16 pm
"You need to measure the circumference of your hand around the knuckles. Once you get us that measurement, then we can help you find what size is best for you."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/8/2014 - 4:29 pm
"What size should I get? Circumference of my hand around the knuckles is about 8 inches"
1 Answers |
Question by Gerry on 1/15/2014 - 3:52 am
"You would be a size medium in this glove!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/6/2014 - 11:09 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.