Swix Marcy Glove (Women's)
The stretch softshell fabric on the Swix Marcy Glove allows you to move your fingers more easily, giving you more dexterity. If you don't like having to take your gloves off for every little thing, but still want to stay warm, the Swix Marcy has the technical fabrics and insulation you need to get it done.
- aqua-VENT waterproofing keeps fingers dry in the snow
- PrimaLoft insulation keeps you warm without bulk
- Stretch softshell fabric enhances dexterity
- Breathable to prevent sweat buildup
- Heater pack/ vent pocket for adjusting the warmth level
- Rolled finger caps enhance durability
- Mini fleece gauntlet keeps wrists protected from cold air
- Velcro wrist closure to cinch the wrist
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the swix marcy gloves good for very cold weather like 20 degrees?"
1 Answers |
Question by ns on 1/17/2012 - 7:35 pm
"Definitely, especially with that Primaloft insulation which is the best insulation yet provides very little bulk. The gloves may seem light, but that's the advantage of Primaloft!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/19/2012 - 10:39 am
"I currently have the Swix System 2 Mid Weight cross country ski gloves, but they aren't warm enough. I need something heavy weight. What is the temperature rating of these gloves?"
1 Answers |
Question by prairie0644 on 3/9/2013 - 10:17 pm
"Gloves aren't rated for warmth. I'm not entirely sure which system glove you have but it most likely doesn't have good insulation. This glove has Primaloft insulation which is low profile but has superior warmth. It also has pockets for the hand warmers."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/12/2013 - 10:02 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.