The Swix Swagger GORE-TEX® Glove is an extremely warm glove, especially when you consider how dexterous it is. Swix used a zoned insulation, putting different weights in different parts of the glove to maximize warmth without making it feel bulky. A GORE-TEX® membrane provides reliable waterproof protection, even in the worst conditions. The Swagger Glove is also fully outfitted for powder riding, with a long gauntlet, drawcord, and adjustable wrist.
- 70% synthetic fabric/30% leather
- GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable membrane is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
- IV-Zone insulation blends 4 different zones of insulation for maximum warmth and comfort
- Heat-reflective membrane holds onto warmth
- Ripstop shell resists tearing
- Leather palm and fingers for good grip and durability
- Heater pack/vent pocket lets you drop in a hand warmer for warmth or open up for cooling
- Long gauntlet with pull cord to keep out snow
- Adjustable wrist for a secure fit
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Had a pair for two ski seasons. Have held up under use. Temp range for warmth is in low 20's any colder I need liner gloves. Heat pocket on backside does not help much. When temps go to single numbers not even hand warmers inside gloves keep me warm. I use a mitten on those zero degree days. The Gore-Tex liner does keep you dry on powder days. Glove has great feel for ski poles and equipment adjustments. Love the wrist
Leash so you don't drop them off the lift.