Swix Avant Garde GORE-TEX Glove (Men's)
The Swix Avant Garde GORE-TEXÂ® Glove is aggressively designed for top-level performance. The GORE-TEXÂ® membrane gives you peace of mind knowing that no matter what kind of weather heads your way, you'll be dry and comfortable. Ultra durable outer materials like ripstop nylon and leather and a raised knuckle patch provide protection from scrapes with trees and ski edges. The Avant Garde Glove is insulated with MicroLoft to provide warmth without a ton of bulk.
- GORE-TEXÂ® membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Durable ripstop nylon and leather materials
- DuraLast leather palm for good grip on poles
- Zippered pocket on back of hand for hand warmers
- Raised knuckle padding cushions impact
- MicroLoft insulation provides reliable warmth
- Wrist strap cinches to keep out cold air
- Soft inner cuff fits under jacket to seal out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My fingers hurt from the cold in temps of 20 to -20F. How does the pocket on the back warm the thumb and finger tips. "
1 Answers |
Question by Frank Bradley on 1/26/2013 - 12:47 pm
"If your hand is warm that will allow circulation through your fingertips to be warm as well."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2013 - 12:23 pm
"Do they come with wrist straps to secure from flying when you fall?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jarrell on 1/28/2014 - 6:29 pm
"We're not 100% sure what you are asking here. These do have wrist straps that you can cinch to tighten the gloves. There are also many places on the gloves that you can attach a tether to if your jacket has that feature. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2014 - 9:32 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.