Sunice Stella Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 9/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Intense Pink Plaid
The Sunice Stella Insulated Ski Pant coordinates with your favorite Sunice jacket. These women's ski pants have a cute fit that flatters your figure without being too tight. The Stella Pant actually has more insulation than most other ski pants, so it will provide extra warmth to those who need it. Leg gaiters keep snow out to let you enjoy a full day skiing. Fully sealed seams and waterproof fabric keep you dry in the toughest conditions.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch Tech 166gm 100% polyester AquaguardÂ® fabric
- Lining Material: Sunice print
- Insulation: 80g ClimaloftÂ® insulation
- Fully seam sealed to completely lock out moisture
- Side leg cargo pocket keeps small items handy
- Leg zippers offer ventilation and easy on/off
- Front and back covered welt pockets keep a smooth profile and offer storage
- Leg gaiters with elastic gripper tape and boot clip keep pants secure and snow out
- Double Sunice snap closure secures the pant
- Belt loops allow a comfortable fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the length of these pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by Deb on 1/3/2013 - 4:16 pm
"the inseam length is 28.5-32.75" depending on what size pant you get. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/3/2013 - 4:25 pm
Average Customer Rating: 4/5 (1 customer reviews)