Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Squamish Insulated Ski Jacket is one of Sunice's most technical coats. The fabric is extremely waterproof, so you can stay out in a blizzard without getting wet. 100g of PrimaLoft insulation makes the Squamish incredibly warm. But PrimaLoft is also super light and low-profile, so the jacket doesn't feel bulky. If that's not enough, stretch fabric allows for complete freedom of movement, making this one of the most comfortable ski jackets you'll ever wear.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 72% polyester/28% nylon stretch exterior
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoft insulation
- Length: Center back measures: 31"
- DWR adds extra water-resistance and helps protect against liquid stains
- Stretch fabric for comfortable movement
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Waterproof zippers keep out moisture
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Lycra thumbhole cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 2 zippered waist and 1 zippered chest pockets hold gear
- Inner mp3 pocket for holding music player