Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The asymmetrical lines and unconventional seams on the Sunice Rosedale Insulated Ski Jacket give off a modern and chic vibe. Accessorized with removable silver fox fur and satin tape zippers, the Rosedale is truly unique. And with 120g of core insulation, a 10K waterproof rating, and loads of features, the Rosedale won’t just keep you looking good, it will keep you dry, warm, and comfortable as well.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof /10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% nylon/15% spandex X-4 Tech Stretch fabric
- Lining Material: Printed stretch synthetic fabric
- Insulation: 120g body/100g sleeves Primaloft insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26”
- DWR coating provides extra water-resistance
- Primaloft insulation offers lots of warmth without bulk
- Fully seam sealed to keep water from seeping through seams
- Stretch fabric for comfort and improved range of motion
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable genuine silver fox fur hood trim
- Powder skirt keeps out snow and snaps back when not in use
- Exterior pockets at waist and sleeve hold gear
- Interior pockets for media player and goggles with attached lens wipe
- Inner wrist gaiter with thumbholes keep cold air out of sleeves
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I got so many compliments about this jackect, which I purchased in gorgeous jewel-toned purple. It is very comfortable and warm (skied in 0 degree weather last week in Vail) and allows lots of freedom of movement. It has a jazzy interior that prompted me to buy some neon orange T-Necks.
Great ski jacket. Very warm, has all the bells and whistles and it looks great on. Fits true to size while taking ski clothing underneath into consideration.