Sunice Miata Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Intense Pink Plaid
Suniceâ€™s Miata Insulated Ski Jacket is eye-catching and warm. Lurex threads woven into the plaid provide just a hint of sparkle. The fit is shaped and feminine, giving you great style both on and off the mountain. The adjustable powder skirt and stretch inner sleeve cuffs keep snow from getting in and ruining your day. A napoleon-style chest pocket makes it easy to snap a quick picture or grab some cash for a snack.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Textured plaid, 100% polyester
- Lining Material: Sunice print fabric
- Insulation: 120g body /100g sleeves ClimaloftÂ® insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27.5â€ť
- Napoleon-style waterproof zippered chest pocket gives easy access
- Custom Sunice hardware
- Adjustable, stretch cuff with thumbhole keeps snow out
- Goggle cleaner to keep off condensation
- Inside MP3 pocket to keep your tunes safe
- Adjustable, removable hood to help keep you warm and dry in all weather
- Adjustable powder skirt with Sunice elastic gripper tape denies snow
- Adjustable interior waist drawcord fits your active body
- Underarm ventilation with mesh inserts helps keep you cool
- External stormflap prevents snow and rain from entering
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket a good waterproof jacket for snowmobiling? It does not have a high waterproof rating."
1 Answers |
Question by Me on 12/29/2012 - 10:12 am
"The waterproofing on this jacket should be good enough for going on a snowmobile. the waterproofing rating is a scale based on how well it will keep you dry in conditions like when you are pressing against a wet surface and will the water seep in, can snow get in, if you fall, and how well it does when conditions are less than perfect (rain,snow). "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/31/2012 - 10:02 am
"Does this coat fit true to size? "
1 Answers |
Question by Sandy on 3/28/2013 - 11:53 pm
"This jacket does fit true to size. It has more of a relaxed fit to it. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/29/2013 - 9:14 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.