Sunice Luella Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Sunice Luella Ski Jacket has a clean appearance and a great fit. This coat stands out for its simplicity in design, and the technology doesn't disappoint either. The Luella is fully seam sealed to lock out moisture, and the fabric itself is 10K waterproof to keep you dry even when it's snowing. Sunice used 2 different weights of synthetic insulation in the body and the sleeves to not only keep your temperature balanced, but to provide the best freedom of movement as well.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Flexon 3L Aquashield fabric
- Lining Material: Sunice print lining
- Insulation: 120g body/ 100g sleeve Climaloftâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26.5"
- Feminine shaped fit
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Waterproof zippers to keep pocket contents dry
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Underarm ventilation opens to release excess heat
- Lycra cuffs bridge the gap between cuff and gloves
- mp3 pocket keeps music easily accesible
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
""Does this jacket match the AFRC white softshell pants? ""
1 Answers |
Question by Jennifer Davis on 12/1/2012 - 2:37 pm
""It should go together but may not match perfect. The fabrics are different and will not be a perfect match with the AFRC Tech Softshell Ski Pants . ""
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/1/2012 - 2:54 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.