Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shadow stripe downproof fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 27”
- DWR coating provides water-resistance
- Lightweight and soft fabric
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Exterior pockets at hips keep hands warm
- Interior pocket holds gear
- Inside collar lined with velour for soft feel
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This Sunice ski jacket is a great length and fit for my short but sturdy 15-year-old. The blue is a gorgeous bright color. And best of all, it is very warm. She had tried several other coats which were totally incompatible for a cold Michigan winter. We are very happy with this purchase and felt the price (on sale) was reasonable. My only quibble is that I wish it had an integrated ring or loop to hold a key on inside of pocket or, really, anywhere on jacket. I was surprised that a ski-type jacket such as this did not have this feature. That is the only reason why I didn't give this 5 stars.