Sunice Granville Down Coat (Women's)
When you need the ultimate warmth, you need the Sunice Granville Down Coat. The duck down insulation and longer length provide maximum coziness even when the temperature is downright bitter. The Granville Coat is also water-repellent in case snow is in the forecast.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 58% polyester/42% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 600-fill duck down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 32.5"
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Invisible zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Fleece wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Zippered inside pocket secures essentials
- Snap flap over zipper to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the "white" version of this jacket actually white or is it a very light silver or gray? From the photo it looks like it has a metallic shimmer to it. "
1 Answers |
Question by Marisa on 4/14/2014 - 6:53 pm
"This jacket is a pure white color. The collar is lined with a silver fleece and the hood and inside lining is black. There is no metallic shimmer to the outside fabric."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/16/2014 - 9:29 am
"Does this coat run true to size or a little small?"
1 Answers |
Question by MarianneB on 8/26/2014 - 9:13 am
"This coat is a slimmer fit so it does run just a little bit smaller. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/26/2014 - 4:27 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.