Sunice Excalibur Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Sunice Excalibur Insulated Ski Jacket is ultra comfortable to wear. This jacket is super warm, but it's made with PrimaLoft synthetic insulation so it doesn't feel bulky. The Excalibur is also made with stretch fabric, so it moves with you instead of holding you back. A top-of-the-line 20K waterproof rating makes this men's coat extremely reliable in rough weather.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 72% polyester/28% nylon stretch exterior
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoft insulation
- Length: Center back measures: 30"
- DWR adds extra water-resistance and helps protect against liquid stains
- Stretch fabric for comfortable movement
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Waterproof zippers to keep out moisture
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Lycra thumbhole cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 2 zippered waist and 2 zippered chest pockets hold gear
- Inner mp3 pocket for holding music player
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this helmet compatible?"
1 Answers |
Question by skidog on 1/23/2014 - 11:30 am
"No, this jacket's hood is not helmet compatible. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/23/2014 - 1:25 pm
"How does this jacket compare to Spyder Leader Insulated and Rossignol Experience II STR jackets for the money? All comparable, or is one brand/style best for the money?"
1 Answers |
Question by Steve on 2/24/2014 - 4:43 pm
"As for the main features, they are all very similar. All have 20K waterproof and breathability. All have stretch fabric, making for a more comfortable jacket. All have good insulation, this Sunice is going to be a tad bit warmer than the others due to the type of insulation being used. All of them are fully taped, making them completely waterproof. Otherwise you just need to compare the other features listed and see which ones stands out more to you in order to make your decision."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/25/2014 - 12:14 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.