Sunice Cypress Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
If you want a coat that's versatile enough for wear both on and off the slopes, you want the Sunice Cypress Insulated Ski Jacket. This jacket has a feminine shape, silvery satin ribbon details, and a lush real fur trim around the hood. The Cypress Jacket is also fully technical for skiing, with 10K waterproof fabric, a warm insulation, and plenty of convenient features.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% nylon/15% spandex 4-way stretch exterior
- Insulation: 120g body/100g sleeves PrimaLoft insulation
- Length: Center back measures: 25 1/2"
- DWR adds extra water-resistance and helps protect against liquid stains
- Stretch exterior and interior fabric for comfortable movement
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable silver fox fur around hood
- Lycra thumbhole cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 1 sleeve and 2 zippered waist pockets hold gear
- Inner goggle pocket and mp3 pocket for holding music player
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the center back length of this jacket? I am 5ft 11 inch. will this jacket be long enough on me?"
1 Answers |
Question by sunny on 2/5/2014 - 8:28 am
"The center back measures 25.5 inches."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/6/2014 - 10:13 am
"Is the fit true to size, fitted or relaxed?"
1 Answers |
Question by Karen on 3/4/2014 - 8:06 pm
"It is recommended to size up with ski gear, and these jackets do tend to run a bit small! "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2014 - 12:33 pm