Sunice Atlantis Insulated GORE-TEX Ski Pant (Men's)
You can bend, twist, and jump without restriction in the Sunice Atlantis Insulated GORE-TEXÂ® Ski Pant. This men's pant is made with super stretch fabric that allows complete freedom of movement. The fabric is backed with the GORE-TEXÂ® membrane for top-notch waterproof protection. An 80g synthetic insulation makes the Atlantis one of Sunice's warmest pants too.
- Fabric Rating: Extremely Waterproof & Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% nylon/15% elastane exterior
- Lining Material: Stretch lining
- Insulation: 80g Thermolite insulation
- GORE-TEXÂ® membrane is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRYÂ®
- DWR adds extra water-resistance and helps protect against liquid stains
- Stretch fabric for comfortable movement
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Leg vents with waterproof zippers open to release excess heat
- Articulated knees for natural fit and movement
- Zippered waist pockets hold gear
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around boots
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How does the Sunice Atlantis pant compare to the Sunice Radius? (especially in terms of 'fit', tightness, and number of pockets). "
1 Answers |
Question by Jack on 2/20/2014 - 2:25 am
"The Atlantis is a slim fitting pant whereas the Sunice Radius is a more relaxed fit. Both pants have zippered pockets at the waist. The Atlantis does have a different type of insulation so may feel slightly more heavy than the Radius, which uses a lower profile insulation (keeping you just as warm, but with less bulk)."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2014 - 10:35 am
"I debating b/w Spyder Edge ski pants and this pair. I am interested the better waterproof, breathability, warm, and prefer slimmer/more athletic fit. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by daniel y on 3/29/2014 - 2:46 pm
"Both pants have its pros and cons. The Spyder pant is warmer than the Sunice. However, the Sunice pant is more waterproof and breathable when compared to the Spyder. The Sunice will be more fitted and tailored though so that might be your best option for what you are looking for."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/1/2014 - 2:50 pm
"What is the difference between the Sunice Atlantis and Spyder Propulsion? Which is warmer? Waterproof/breathability? Overall quality?"
1 Answers |
Question by David on 4/21/2014 - 11:25 am
"This Sunice pant is going to be a step up from the Spyder pant. Both are really great choices, however, this pant is made with GORE-TEX fabric so it will be of higher quality!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/21/2014 - 11:45 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.