Sunice Anastasia Down Coat (Women's)
The Sunice Anastasia Down Coat is both warm and stylish, making it a great choice for the heart of winter. The Anastasia Coat has a feminine cut and luxurious fur trim for classic winter style. 600-fill down insulation provides maximum warmth, and the longer length helps to keep out cold air. The Anastasia Coat is water-resistant, so surprise snow storms won't be a problem.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material 100% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill duck down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 38.5"
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable real fur trim around hood
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Zippered inside pocket secures essentials
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a long coat? Meaning it falls below the knee."
1 Answers |
Question by Anonymous on 1/13/2014 - 7:12 pm
"Yes, this will fall below the knees. The centerback length is approx 40"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/16/2014 - 9:11 am
"Does this coat have a hood?"
1 Answers |
Question by Stella on 1/17/2014 - 7:47 pm
"Yes it sure does!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/20/2014 - 4:16 pm
"Hello! I am 6' tall and struggle to find coats with long enough arms. How long are the arms? Thanks!!"
2 Answers |
Question by Amy M on 2/20/2014 - 10:51 am
"If measuring under the armpit seam to the cuff the size 4 measures 17" and the size 6 measures 18"."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/20/2014 - 3:00 pm
"Unfortunately, the arms were super short! I have to return. ..I was really hoping it would work! :("
Answer by Amy m on 2/28/2014 - 5:38 pm