The Sunice Anastasia Down Coat is both warm and stylish, making it a great choice for the heart of winter. The Anastasia Coat has a feminine cut and luxurious fur trim for classic winter style. 600-fill down insulation provides maximum warmth, and the longer length helps to keep out cold air. The Anastasia Coat is water-resistant, so surprise snow storms won't be a problem.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material 100% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill duck down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 38.5"
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable real fur trim around hood
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Zippered inside pocket secures essentials
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
This coat is exactly what I have been searching for! It is lightweight enough to pack, stylish, warm and made well! It is long enough to hit right about where my boots hit , so now I will have warm legs. It is also true to size. I bought a size 8 and am 5'3" . Hope this helps
I resisted getting a long down coat for a long time because so many of them are just so frumpy, but this winter finally did me in. I couldn't be more pleased with this coat. It is very warm, well made, and well cut so it's not tight but fairly close fitting. I have comfortably worn it over jackets and sweaters. A cool thing is that you can adjust the fit of the hood so that it stays on and doesn't fall over your eyes. The two way zipper is great if you have a long stride or need to scramble over snow piles or jump puddles. Overall this is a great coat and good price!
I bought this coat to combat the frigid winter we have been having in the northeast. This coat does the trick. The length is perfect. I am a size 10 and bought a size 10 coat and it fits perfectly. I highly recommend this coat.