Sun Ice Miata Insulated Ski Jacket with Fur (Women's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Suniceâ€™s Miata Insulated Ski Jacket with Fur is stylish and comfortable. Lurex threads in the fabric add sparkle, and a decadent fur hood trim adds festive style. Moderate insulation and waterproofing are perfect for rain or an average, snowy day. You can adjust the cozy, fur-trimmed hood to keep the wind out, or remove it to enjoy sunny slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 96% Nylon / 4% Lurex fabric
- Lining Material: Quilted Silver Satin lining / Sunice print
- Insulation: 120g body / 100g sleeves ClimaloftÂ® insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27.5â€ť
- Fully seam sealed to completely lock out moisture
- Dyed fox fur keeps you oh, so cozy and stylish
- Napoleon-style, waterproof zippered chest pocket gives easy access
- Custom Sunice hardware
- Adjustable, stretch cuff with thumbhole keeps snow out
- Goggle cleaner to keep off condensation
- Inside MP3 pocket to keep your tunes safe
- Adjustable, removable hood to help keep you warm and dry in all weather
- Adjustable powder skirt with Sunice elastic gripper tape denies snow
- Adjustable interior waist drawcord fits your active body
- Underarm ventilation with mesh inserts helps keep you cool
- External stormflap prevents snow and rain from entering
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the fur detachable? I am 5'5" ft tall and have a 37 inch in hip, will Size 6 be ok or I shall take size 4? Does it look bulky?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kate on 11/13/2012 - 3:49 am
"The fur is removable. I would recommend the size 6 for you. You'll have a better fit. This jacket is beautiful. You will stay super warm and look great all winter long."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2012 - 1:15 pm
"What temperature is this item good for"
1 Answers |
Question by Julie on 4/14/2013 - 12:54 pm
"Most items are not temperature rated as it depends on so many different elements. This jacket, as long as it is paired with the correct layering pieces will keep you quite warm in really cold temps. Feel free to call or email us to let us know the exact conditions you expect to be in so that we can help you further. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/15/2013 - 9:53 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.