Sunice Squamish Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Squamish Insulated Ski Jacket is one of Sunice's most technical coats. The fabric is extremely waterproof, so you can stay out in a blizzard without getting wet. 100g of PrimaLoft insulation makes the Squamish incredibly warm. But PrimaLoft is also super light and low-profile, so the jacket doesn't feel bulky. If that's not enough, stretch fabric allows for complete freedom of movement, making this one of the most comfortable ski jackets you'll ever wear.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 72% polyester/28% nylon stretch exterior
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoft insulation
- Length: Center back measures: 31"
- DWR adds extra water-resistance and helps protect against liquid stains
- Stretch fabric for comfortable movement
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Waterproof zippers keep out moisture
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Lycra thumbhole cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 2 zippered waist and 1 zippered chest pockets hold gear
- Inner mp3 pocket for holding music player
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is hood ski helmet compatible?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ani on 2/12/2014 - 11:45 pm
"Yes, this hood is helmet compatible. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/13/2014 - 10:22 am
"Am I missing something here? I'm looking at this jacket, the Spyder Monterosa and Helly Hansen Thrym. It seems like this jacket is technically equivalent and maybe a little warmer for much less money. What's the downside?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dave on 2/15/2014 - 1:10 pm
"We do not carry the Helly Hansen model you are referring to, but compared to the Spyder Monterosa these two jackets are very similar technically. The Monterosa, while it also has a stretch fabric, it is a different fabric that is used that compared side by side to this one may feel more comfortable. Monterosa also has the RECCOÂ® system, whereas this jacket does not. But for the main features, waterproof/breathable, fully tapes, insulation, etc, this Sunice is a great option for the price!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2014 - 3:21 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.