Sunice Radius Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
If you ride in wet conditions, sit on frozen chairlifts, or take breaks by sitting in the snow, you'll appreciate the high-level waterproofing of the Sunice Radius Insulated Ski Pant. This pant has one of the highest waterproof ratings you can get, and is backed with fully taped seams and DWR. A 40g PrimaLoft insulation goes a long way toward keeping the cold off your skin.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester twill exterior
- Lining Material" 100% polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: 40g PrimaLoft SPORT insulation
- DWR adds extra water-resistance and helps protect against liquid stains
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Leg vents open to release excess heat
- Articulated knees for natural fit and movement
- Zippered waist pockets hold gear
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Adjustable waist for a custom fit
- Reinforced inner cuffs for durability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How they fit? Baggy loose slim or regular fit."
1 Answers |
Question by chris on 12/11/2013 - 8:47 pm
"These pants are a relaxed fit which means they are on the baggy side and are not fitted."
Answer by Liz (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/13/2013 - 1:48 pm
"Are these available is a short length?"
1 Answers |
Question by Scott on 1/15/2014 - 11:03 am
"These pants are only in regular size. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/15/2014 - 11:55 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.