Sunice Big Sky Shell Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Sunice Big Sky Shell Ski Jacket has the same great technology and style as the insulated version, but with a less toasty feel. If you like the flexibility a shell provides or you just don't need that much heat, the Big Sky is a great choice. The fabric is reliably waterproof and fully taped so you'll definitely stay dry. Features like pockets, venting, and a powder skirt will surely come in handy out on the mountain.
- DWR adds extra water-resistance and helps protect against liquid stains
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester twill exterior
- Lining Material: Bruhed tricot lining
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Length: Center back measures: 30"
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Waterproof zippers seal out moisture
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Lycra inner thumbhole cuff keeps cold air out of sleeves
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 2 zippered hand and 1 zippered chest pockets hold gear
- Inner mp3 pocket for holding music player
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.