Sunice Vertigo Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Sunice Vertigo Insulated Ski Jacket has trendy asymmetric lines and bright pops of color. The technology is top-of-the-line, with 20K waterproof fabric and techy PrimaLoft insulation. The Vertigo Jacket is one of Sunice's warmest and most waterproof coats, making it a great choice for tough conditions. The sleek, stretch fabric feels lightweight and allows you to move without restriction.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch exterior
- Insulation: 120g body/100g sleeves PrimaLoft insulation
- Length: Center back measures: 27"
- DWR adds extra water-resistance and helps protect against liquid stains
- Stretch fabric for comfortable movement
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Lycra thumbhole cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 1 sleeve and 2 zippered waist pockets hold gear
- Inner goggle pocket and mp3 pocket for holding music player
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can the hood on this jacket fit over a helmet?"
1 Answers |
Question by SarahB on 2/25/2014 - 2:50 pm
"No, it cannot."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/25/2014 - 3:28 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.