Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The sporty look of the Sunice Emotion Insulated Ski Jacket will never go out of style. The sleek fabric and feminine cut offer a fit that's comfortable, yet flattering. The Emotion Jacket is also highly technical. With 20K waterproofing and 120g PrimaLoft insulation, this is one of Sunice's warmest and most waterproof women's coats.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch exterior
- Insulation: 120g body/100g sleeves PrimaLoft insulation
- Length: Center back measures: 27"
- DWR adds extra water-resistance and helps protect against liquid stains
- Stretch fabric for comfortable movement
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Lycra thumbhole cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 1 sleeve and 2 zippered waist pockets hold gear
- Inner goggle pocket and mp3 pocket for holding music player
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This is a beautiful Sunice ski jacket, it is very comfortable, lovely color and very warm! It appears to have everything you need for skiing, technically speaking. I have been out in the cold, but it has not been tested for really cold temps, or skiing yet...I am looking for putting it to test, and I am expecting to be just as happy by the few times I have worn it! The super soft plush interior was an unexpected surprise, and I love it!
Perfect for New England winters, warm, waterproof, light weight. Need to keep dry and warm when snow blowing this winter. At 65 I feel the cold very quickly. I won't with this Sunice ski jacket. Love it.